The Silhouette Select built-in Energy Star® rated Outdoor Certified All Refrigerator will surely be the talking point of an outdoor gathering.
It's spacious 5.4 cu. ft. capacity means you'll have plenty of room for up to 10-dozen of your favourite 330ml beverage cans as well as storage space for five two-litre bottles in the door area.
You'll never have to worry about leaving the door open or any drastic internal temperature changes as it boasts a high-tech alarm system to warn you.
This trendy compact fridge is designed to reduce your energy bills while providing you with unsurpassed performance.
A sleek and modern appearance that's sure to complement any existing décor.
- Large capacity 5.4 cu. ft. outdoor rated all refrigerator
- Energy Star® compliant
- Frost free fan forced cooling
- Audible alarm sounds during excessive temperature swings or if the door is ajar
- Electronic, white LED thermostat
- Temperature range of 36°F 50°F (2°C 10°C)
- White, interior LED lighting
- Full wrap stainless steel door and cabinet with matching contoured handle and toe kick
- Integrated door storage
- White trimmed frosted glass shelves
- Castors for easy portability
- Right hand door swing only (not reversible)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.