In today s modern kitchens you ll often find that cabinet space comes at quite a premium. That won t be a problem with this esteemed 15-inch-wide Silhouette Select wine cooler. While it may be compact, it offers 3.28 cubic feet of energy-efficient interior storage space that can store up to 34 bottles of wine. Elegance is added to the unit by the tempered Low E glass door and its stylish stainless-steel frame. Your cherished wine collection is kept at the preferred temperature by the appliance s frost-free, fan-forced cooling system.
The unit s contemporary black interior is brightly lit by chic white LED lighting so you can see exactly which bottle of wine you re reaching for.
The sturdy wood shelves are trimmed in sparkling stainless steel and are easy to extend due to a valued and convenient roller glide system. The built-in wine cooler s smart and stylish design means it can easily add to the décor and class of any room you to choose to place it in. Accidentally leaving the door open won t cause you any problems as the unit comes with an ultra-modern alarm system that alerts you to an open door as well as excessive interior temperature changes.
There s also no need to worry about the cooler s temperature setting in the case of a power failure. This state-of-the-art model has an advanced memory function that will quickly restore your previous settings, keeping your wine at the perfect temperature.
This technologically-advanced wine cooler is a highly-efficient and fashionable way of keeping your wine collection cool while adding a touch of glamour to your kitchen or room. The cooler also provides you with a 24-month in-home warranty on parts and labour.
- Interior capacity of 3.28 cu. ft. and stores up to 34 bottles of wines
- Front-mounted exhaust system for built-in application
- All-black interior
- Easy-to read LED display and digital thermostat
- Temperatures can be set from 39°F to 64°F (4°C-18°C)
- Temperature memory function
- Innovative alarm system if the door is left open
- Frost-free, fan-forced cooling system
- Stainless-steel door with matching handle and toe-kick
- Black wood shelves with stainless-steel trimming
- Shelves easily roll out
- Energy-efficient white LED track lighting
- Tempered glass door with LOW E material
- Reversible door design
- Door is energy efficient as its magnetic gaskets are designed to provide the unit with a tight-fitting seal
- 24-month in-home warranty on parts and labour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.