- Automatic defrost
- Door accepts custom panels
- UL approved for US and and and and and and and and and and and and and Canada
- Almond Enamel Steel
- Front venting with removable kickplate allows unit to be serviced from the front
- Interchangeable hinge allows door swing to be reversed in the field
- White Enamel Steel
- Undercounter refrigerator / freezer combination unit
- Door closer
- Classic Stainless Steel
- Smooth surface, easy-to-clean bright interior
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- 24" (610 mm) depth-true design for a complete built-in look
- Automatic ice maker provides an ample supply of crescent-shaped ice
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 6/30/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2018
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf Refrigerator plus Range Package, or a qualifying Refrigerator plus Wall Oven plus Cooktop Package, and choose to receive a $1,000 rebate or three points you can redeem for a variety of Wolf Gourmet Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2018. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.