- Automatic defrost
- Door accepts custom panels
- UL approved for US and and Canada
- Almond Enamel Steel
- Front venting with removable kickplate allows unit to be serviced from the front
- Interchangeable hinge allows door swing to be reversed in the field
- White Enamel Steel
- Undercounter refrigerator / freezer combination unit
- Door closer
- Classic Stainless Steel
- Smooth surface, easy-to-clean bright interior
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- 24" (610 mm) depth-true design for a complete built-in look
- Automatic ice maker provides an ample supply of crescent-shaped ice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.